When In Doubt: Yoga, Journal, Meditate, Manifest.

It's not for everyone, but it's what I always find my way back to when I lose my way. Some people don't need "spiritual stuff"; more power to you! You're lucky if you don't experience anxiety or doubt...but I do. I think a common misconception about manifesting and meditating is that people who do it think it's magic. While it sometimes feels like magic, it's not just asking for a million dollars and having it fall into your lap(that would be nice, though!). It's also not abolishing all adversity from your life; we all know that simply isn't possible. It's working hard and doing good for the world around you every day, while trusting that it will all be worth it. It's setting goals. It's keeping your eye on those goals through the struggles. It's dreaming to motivate the doing. It's certainly not an easy way out; it's the only way *in* and it's challenging. I feel the strongest when I stick with these habits & the weakest when I let them slip away. For me, it's trusting the unknown. It's my sanity. Nama-stay on this wavelength, on this mat, on this path to peace. There are many different (healthy) methods of clearing the mind; running, laughing, writing, swimming, playing. There's no right way for everyone, but there is a right way for you.
Find a peaceful spot & do what calms you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts